By Gordon Firemark
Don’t let your content get you in trouble!
The Podcast, Blog & New Media Producers’ Legal Survival Guide is the first comprehensive explanation of the legal principles, issues and claims that can arise for producers of internet-based media.
Written by a veteran entertainment and media lawyer, this 114-page guide is designed to help those who write blogs, host & produce podcasts, or distribute video or other media via the Internet avoid the most common mistakes that lead to threats, recriminations and lawsuits.
In this ebook, you will learn about:
- Copyright Law Basics
- Copyright Infringement claims and defenses
- DMCA take-down notices and counternotices
- Legal requirements for using third-party content
- The right of privacy
- the right of publicity
- Libel & Slander
- Releases, consents and permissions
- Licensing content
- Collaborations and co-productions
- Partnerships, Corporations, LLC’s and other business structures
- Business licenses and tax certificates
- Zoning and Land-use restrictions on studio construction
- Monetization of your content
- FTC regulations concerning affiliate ads and endorsements
- Solutions to the most common legal problems faced by media producers
- What to do if you get a cease-and-desist letter
- What to do if you get sued
Forewarned is forearmed.
The information in The Podcast, Blog & New Media Producers’ Legal Survival Guide can save you tens- or hundreds- of thousands of dollars in legal fees, months or even years of litigation, and countless sleepless nights.
Don’t Wait! GET this e-book right now, and learn what you need to know to stay out of legal trouble with your podcast, blog or new media content.
Available for immediate download in your preferred format! (Kindle, iPad, or PDF)
*Please contact vendors directly for customer service.