Planning and Operating for Survival and Growth, Third Edition
By Edward Poll
Optimize your law practice for maximum profits and efficiency
This updated third edition of an ABA best-seller outlines the fundamentals of running a successful law practice. Whether you are starting a law practice from the ground up or you are looking to enhance the practice you have, this book contains the information you need to achieve success.
This book explores the following topics in depth:
- Creating a business plan
- Marketing – social media, branding, your website, etc.
- Client relations
- Financial Management – pricing legal services, the billing process, collections, risk management, etc.
- Employee Issues – hiring, performance appraisals, etc.
- Technology – E-Books, mobile apps, financial and ethical implications, etc.
- Operations – moving your firm, home based practices, overcoming stress, etc.
- And more!
Lauded by successful practitioners and used as required reading in Law Office Management courses, this book will set you on the path to success.
“Mr. Poll’s book is a treatise on the fundamentals of launching and running a successful law practice for the lawyer just starting and the seasoned lawyer that wants to take her practice to the highest level. This book takes one through the business plan stage, covers all marketing issues known to man, leads the reader through the financial management land mines, guides you safely through human resource issues, brings you up to date on Technology implications, and drives you home carefully on the operation of a successful law practice.”
Includes CD-Rom of useful forms and templates!
*Please contact vendors directly for customer service.