May 25, 2012
8 Scholarships to Solo Practice University Now Available
Eight lucky May, 2012 law school graduates will receive a three month scholarship to Solo Practice University®
Recently, we announced our stellar faculty at Solo Practice University now receive a stipend for their teaching. It took three years to achieve this goal and we are thrilled to be able to do so. However, several faculty said it wasn’t necessary. They were just truly happy to participate and hopefully help others who are trying to start a solo practice.
To honor their incredible generosity, we are awarding eight quarterly scholarships to May, 2012 law school graduates to help them kickstart their solo careers!
The Rules Are Simple:
1. You must be a May, 2012 law school graduate. No exceptions.
2. You may not be a current or past student of Solo Practice University.
3. In the comments to this blog post, you must tell us why you will benefit from a scholarship to SPU and your plans for your solo practice.
4. You may enter with an alias if you don’t want to publicize your name. However, in order to be eligible you must immediately send a follow up e-mail to susan (at) solopracticeuniversity.com with your full name, address, phone number, law school, and identify which comment is yours. This e-mail must be from your current, active e-mail address. If any of this information is missing your entry will not be considered valid.
5. Quarterly scholarships do not include CLE.
6. All scholarships will begin on August 1, 2012 and end on October 31, 2012 (we know you’re studying for the bar exam in July!)
Winners will be selected by people affiliated with SPU. I will not be part of the selection committee. Winners will be announced July 2nd in a follow-up blog post.
If you are fortunate to win a quarterly scholarship, we will email you at the email you provided on June 25nd. You must respond within 48 hours from the e-mail address you provided or you will forfeit the scholarship and it will be given to an alternate. There are no exceptions.
Go for it yourself or share it with a new grad! It’s a graduation gift from Solo Practice University® and their awesome faculty members!