On October 27th and 28th, 2016, Above the Law will host its second annual Academy for Private Practice (“APP”), a full-day conference offering practical solutions and expert insight on meeting the challenges of starting and optimizing a small law firm practice. The conference programming combines panel discussions and breakout sessions on subjects ranging from cybersecurity to marketing, all for CLE credit. Lunch will be served, and the day will conclude with a networking cocktail reception.
- Expert insight and practical solutions for small-firm practice.
- Networking with peers over lunch and at our cocktail reception.
- CLE credit.
Who should attend?
- Biglaw attorneys aspiring to strike out on their own.
- Small-firm practitioners looking to innovate and grow.
- Entrepreneurial law students aiming to bring value to potential employers or hang a shingle.
I can tell you it is a great opportunity to learn and meet serious thought leaders and innovators in the profession. Plus, I’d love to meet you!