New Special Offer: Wyoming State Bar
The Wyoming State Bar partners with Solo Practice University® to offer its audience an exclusive discount on tuition when they enroll. Solo Practice University® is the only online educational and professional networking community designed to help lawyers and law students create and build their solo and small firm practices.
Learn more below and take advantage of this special benefit and exclusive discount today!
What do you get when you enroll?
- Education. Gain full access to hundreds of individual classes for solo lawyers when you enroll. Most lessons are pre-recorded and can be watched or listened to on your own schedule. New lessons are posted regularly.
- Complimentary One Half Hour Law Practice Management Consultation*. Talking with a professional LPM Advisor may mean the difference between success and failure. We don’t want you to fail. *with annual enrollment.
- Unlimited CLE Package (optional). Annual subscriptions to Solo Practice University® include an Unlimited CLE package from Nacle.com at no additional charge. The unlimited CLE package is not available to monthly or semi-annual subscribers. Your access to Nacle.com will continue as long as you remain enrolled at Solo Practice University®.
- Professional Networking. Build your professional network and get connected with faculty members and like-minded solo lawyers and law students via groups, forum discussions, comments or private messages. Once you enroll, you can create your profile, upload a picture and start exploring the community on your own schedule.
- Website Publishing. Create public or private blogs and websites with just a few clicks using our built-in publishing software. Choose a theme, add your content and hook up a custom domain. Hosting and support from an experienced website developer included. Websites and blogs are powered by WordPress publishing software.
- Special Discounts. The Solo Practice University® COOP is a showcase of products and services for solo lawyers. Enrolled students receive substantial discounts on insurance, books, services and other products.
Message from the Founder
Solo Practice University® was created to both replace the apprentice experience if you haven’t had one and to complement the apprentice experience if you do – without sucking up years of your life. It’s a single online destination where lawyers and law students learn the basics of running a solo practice, take classes and get expert feedback from lawyers and business professionals in specialized fields.
Solo Practice University® combines all the benefits of an educational community, legal blog, a professional network, and a legal conference. You’ll find teachers who are well-known and highly regarded in their fields teaching through video, podcast and other media to bring the experience of the classroom home to your computer.
Ultimately, Solo Practice University® has just one goal: to help you open your own solo practice. We’ll keep making this community stronger, better, and easier to use until we get you there.
Susan Cartier Liebel
Founder/CEO, Solo Practice University®
What are people saying?
Solo Practice University® creates a subculture in the legal profession that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and innovation.
Your best immediate investment might be Solo Practice University®, an online legal learning and networking institution that fills in the many practical gaps in your law school education.
Solo Practice University® helps fill the mentor gap by facilitating opportunities to network with other like-minded lawyers.
Since it’s inception, Solo Practice University® has continued to move the bar higher and higher. I can’t wait to see what you’ll do to outdo yourself next!
I just love it. This is an extraordinary service that you are providing, and that I am recommending membership to everyone I know!
Solo Practice University®’s value is amazing! What you have done is of invaluable assistance to solos. I appreciate your vision.
Fear is a major concern for a new solo lawyer, and Solo Practice University® is a truly cathartic place to hash out those fears and get past them.
For me, law school is where I learn how to THINK like a lawyer. Solo Practice University® is where I learn how to BE a lawyer.
The tools and resources that Solo Practice University® provide me are invaluable and can’t be found all in one place anywhere else.
If the internet is the vessel connecting legal entrepreneurs, Solo Practice University® is its heart. As a law student, I could not think of a wiser investement in my education.
Solo Practice University® is a central space for solo practitioners to learn from each other, support each other, mentor each other and build lasting and supportive relationships.
Lurie Daniel Favors
Solo Practice University® offers a wealth of course content that has guided me in developing the proper skills and tools necessary to effectively build a successful solo practice.
How do you enroll?
- Choose your enrollment plan. Select an enrollment plan below and create your subscription. Choose monthly, semi-annual or annual. Change your plan or cancel anytime after enrollment. Wyoming State Bar’s audience receives exclusive discounts on semi-annual and annual enrollments. All annual enrollments also receive access to an unlimited CLE package courtesy of nacle.com. The unlimited CLE package is included for free with all yearly enrollments, and access to the unlimited CLE continues as long as you remain enrolled at Solo Practice University®.
- Process your payment. You will be redirected to PayPal so that your payment subscription can be processed securely. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can enroll using any major credit card.
- Create your profile. Enter username, password, email and profile information. Profiles are not visible to the public.
- Activate your profile. You will receive an automated email message with a link to activate your profile. You can log in immediately after activating your profile.
Enroll now. Choose a plan.
first month, then $65/month
- UNLIMITED access to all courses
- UNLIMITED community participation
- UNLIMITED blogs and websites
- DISCOUNTS on products and services
Enroll Securely: When you enroll using any of the buttons above, you will be redirected to PayPal where you are given the option to pay with a credit card on a secure server. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can enroll using any major credit card. Once your payment is complete, you will be directed back to our website to create and activate your profile.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the exclusive discounts for the Wyoming State Bar’s members?
The Wyoming State Bar’s special partnership with Solo Practice University® entitles its members to exclusive discounts for annual and semi-annual enrollment subscriptions at Solo Practice University®. Use the enrollment buttons above to secure an exclusive discount. Annual subscriptions are discounted to $745 per year (normally $795). Semi-annual subscriptions are discounted to $405 per six months (normally $445). There are no discounts for monthly subscriptions.
What you need
As long as you have a modern browser, you can enjoy Solo Practice University® from anywhere.
How long does it take to enroll?
You can enroll in minutes. Select your plan, process your payment, and start building your profile! You will receive an email activation link immediately to verify your email address and then you’ll receive your password.
Can I upgrade or downgrade my subscription?
Yes. You can upgrade or downgrade your subscription anytime.
Receive a complimentary half-hour consultation with one of our law practice management advisors when you enroll at the annual level after January 19th 2015. Existing members of the community can also request a consultation at a significantly reduced rate. All consultations are telephonic or video at the discretion of the consultant. Click to learn more.
Unlimited CLE for Annual Subscribers
Get Unlimited CLE Credits from nacle.com ($499 value) at no additional cost when you enroll at the Annual level. Click to learn more.
Is there a free trial?
What if I join now, but decide to cancel?
There are no refunds, prorated or otherwise, on any special promotional tuition or discounted tuition. The refund policy applies exclusively to full and regular monthly, semi-annual and annual tuition which has been paid in full.
Whenever you decide to enroll, whether as a monthly, semi-annually or annually, or Solo for Life auto-renew subscriber, your rates are locked-for-life regardless of any future tuition increases. As long as your subscription auto-renews uninterrupted we will never increase your tuition. It’s that simple.
What do you get when you enroll?
You gain access to all courses. Courses are either audio or video and available to you 24/7 without limitation. There are approximately 50 courses being offered right now (more than 1100 individual classes) in subjects ranging from substantive areas, such as family law, immigration, and trial techniques, to technology, marketing and law practice management courses and we continue to expand our offerings.
You gain access to all faculty and can participate in the official faculty-moderated study groups and forums to enhance your learning experience.
Our blog network is currently running on the latest version of WordPress and there are a variety of themes and plug-ins available. Your blog(s) hosting is included when you enroll. And you can even hook up your blog(s) with custom domain(s).
You also gain access to all community features. You can build a profile page, make connections with faculty, other lawyers and law students, join groups and create groups.
When you enroll, you can create an unlimited number of personal and professional blogs and maintain full control of the blog(s).
Not sure how to blog? We offer a ‘Blogging for Lawyers’ course and ‘HTML, WordPress, and More’ course. You will gain access to a supportive community of lawyers and law students with blogs helping one another, too.
You will receive special student pricing at the SPU COOP! The SPU COOP is a place where you can buy professional liability insurance, law practice management solutions, books, services and products Solo Practice University® has determined provide real value to solos.
For more detailed information, please review Terms of Service.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions about this offer, please use this contact form to get in touch.
You can also email the Founder/CEO of Solo Practice University. Write to Susan at email@example.com