Credit Card Processing for Attorneys
Trust your transactions to the only payment processing solution recommended by over 60 bar associations as the correct way to handle client payments!
Accept client credit card payments and reduce collections. Members can now correctly safeguard and separate client funds between trust and operating accounts in compliance with ABA and State guidelines. With the LawPay Program, members can:
- Accept all forms of payment in a professional manner.
- Increase business by accepting credit cards for retainers.
- Avoid commingling client funds.
- Increase cash flow by accepting credit cards for collections
- No annual fees
- No Contracts
- No Minimum Processing
- In compliance with ABA and State guidelines
- Members save up to 25% off standard bank fees
- Superior Customer Service
How Do I Get Started Saving Money?
To learn more call 866-376-0950 or visit LawPay.com.
Should Your Law Firm Accept Credit Card Payments?, February 13, 2012
*Please contact vendors directly for customer service.