Credit Card Processing for Attorneys
IOLTA guidelines and the ABA Rules of Professional Conduct require attorneys to accept credit cards correctly. LawPay guarantees complete separation of earned and unearned fees, giving you the confidence and peace of mind that your transactions are always handled the right way.
LawPay has worked closely with our bar partners, their ethics committees, and their practice management divisions to ensure our program meets every need for attorneys accepting credit cards. We are proud of our exclusive status as a member benefit to 40 state bars, 50 local and metro bar associations, and the American Bar Association.
With the LawPay Program, members can:
- Accept all forms of payment in a professional manner.
- Increase business by accepting credit cards for retainers.
- Avoid commingling client funds.
- Increase cash flow by accepting credit cards for collections
- No annual fees
- No Contracts
- No Minimum Processing
- In compliance with ABA and State guidelines
- Members save up to 25% off standard bank fees
- Superior Customer Service
How Do I Get Started Saving Money?
To learn more call 866-376-0950 or visit LawPay.com.
Should Your Law Firm Accept Credit Card Payments?, February 13, 2012
*Please contact vendors directly for customer service.