We’ve kicked off a new series of free audio guest lectures at Solo Practice University starting with Smart Marketing with Mark Merenda and Business Law with Trippe Fried. These ongoing lectures will feature our faculty experts discussing what’s new in their own practice areas or their specific areas of business expertise. The audio series is simply called ‘What’s New?’ We’ll feature a new guest lecture approximately every other Tuesday. We hope you benefit from them and share this link with others!
Gerry Oginski is a New York medical malpractice and personal injury lawyer. He teaches “Creating Online Videos for Attorneys” at Solo Practice University®.
Gerry is a shining star when it comes to teaching lawyers how to use video to engage potential clients. Some have even said he may have raised the bar too high because he is so passionate about lawyers using video to engage their clients some lawyers feel a little intimidated. But they needn’t be Spielbergs or Camerons to use video effectively. They just need to understand that in the 21st century it’s in their best interest to have visual content online.
Since Gerry practices what he preaches, he has produced and created an entire video library of instructional videos that help consumers learn about medical malpractice and accident law in New York.
To learn more, please visit his New York Medical Malpractice and Accident Law Blog and, when you’ve finished reading his blog, jump over to his video blog where he has most of his videos posted so you can see he walks the walk.
In this teleseminar, Gerry and I discuss:
- Whether attorney video really is as important in today’s culture as some think
- Whether or not your consumers and clients expect you to be on video
- If it’s really one of the best ways to distinguish yourself from your competitors
- Whether or not attorneys and video production companies really understand what content compels a viewer to pick up the phone and call you instead of your competitor
- If video is one of the only ways you can get a viewer to trust you, like you and believe in you before ever meeting you in person
- Does creating video with quality educational content establish you as an expert
- Can creating video allow you to set the standard by which all other attorneys marketing in your niche are judged…and much more
This interview is about 41 minutes. Listen directly below.
Listen to more guest lectures from Solo Practice University® and get notified when new lectures are published.
All opinions, advice, and experiences of guest bloggers/columnists are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, practices or experiences of Solo Practice University®.